9.00am: iPhone alarm wakes me up with the new Chris Brown song. While getting out of bed, I call my boyfriend to say good morning for five minutes.
9.24am: After lounging around my room for awhile, waking myself up. I check Facebook on my iPhone to see if I have any notifications, I have two. I reply to a wall post and browse my news feed to see what is going on with my family and friends. I post a status before I get changed and ready for the day.
9.55am: Flicking through the TV channels between different shows and news broadcasts for a couple of hours. I check my Facebook occasionally while texting my boyfriend.
12.02am: Browsing the Internet on my laptop, reading through articles on various blogs and checking what uni work I have to do this weekend. Browsing Facebook again..
12.54pm: Eating lunch while reading through Cleo and texting my boyfriend. Finding interesting articles in the magazine so I go onto the Cleo website to read some web published articles too. Before leaving the house, I go onto Facebook on my laptop to do some club promotions, as it’s my job.
1.35pm: Driving into the city to go to work while I listen to the news on the radio, I have a conversation with a friend over text messages as I stop at each traffic light.
2.04pm: I check my Facebook again once I’ve parked at work. I “check-in” at the Mount Hospital using the iPhone app, Foursquare.
5:46pm: Driving home from work, listening to the Hamish & Andy podcast. Once home, watching the 6pm news on TV.
6:21pm: I watch Gossip Girl on my laptop while flicking through different screens on my web browser. Doing more online promotions for work, while watching TV and organising uni work loads on my iPhone calender. I speak to my boyfriend on the phone for about half an hour, while I make a post on my Tumblr blog and check my Facebook again..
8:15pm: I watch TV while getting ready to go out for the night. After I’m ready, I sit down at my laptop to quickly check my Facebook again and to reply to a few wall posts but then I end up talking to a couple of people on Facebook chat for about 20 minutes.
9:32pm: Playing various PS3 games with my boyfriend, while I check my Facebook between matches and send a few texts to friends about our plans for the weekend.
Summary: About 2 hours on the phone, About 3 hours of watching TV, about 3 hours browsing on the Internet, about 1 hours listening to radio/podcasts and podcasts, about 1 hour playing video games and 20 minutes of reading a magazine
No comments:
Post a Comment